It’s the time of year again. The time for the Junior League of the Palm Beaches’ 10th annual extravagant holiday shopping event, Deck the Palms Holiday Market. It’s the perfect place to holiday shop while supporting local businesses, community programs, and a great cause. The annual bazaar is happening on Saturday, November 3rd from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Palm Beach County Convention Center with 130 local and international jewelers, artisans, clothiers, culinary vendors, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations participating. You can see the list of vendors here.
This is a one-stop shopping opportunity – Palm Beach style – that you will not want to miss. There will also be a fabulous VIP reception to kick-off the event on Friday, November 2nd from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. You can purchase your tickets here before they sell out.
Why You Should Be At Deck the Palms Holiday Market
Deck the Palms Holiday Market is one of the largest shopping events in the Palm Beach County area. So, whether you’re searching for a personalized piece of jewelry, a hostess gift, or unique, fun holiday gifts, there will be quite a selection.
To make the shopping experience even more enjoyable, there will be bites and refreshments available at a cash bar, silent auctions with chances to win some amazing prizes, and holiday entertainment throughout the day.
There will also be a kids’ entertainment area with plenty of holiday festivities – and photo opportunities with Santa.
Kids Holiday Fun at Deck the Palms
- 9 a.m. – noon: Snowflake and Snowman craft hosted by JLPB and Spin Art hosted by Kids Need More Art
- 11:45 a.m. – Story time with Santa and his Junior League Elves
- Noon – 1:30 p.m. – Pictures with Santa
- 1 – 4 p.m.: Growing Polymer Crystals hosted by South FL Science Center and Cookie Decorating compliments of The Chesterfield Palm Beach
- 10 a.m. – Simon Says
- 11a.m. – Duck, Duck, Goose.
- 2 p.m. – Freeze Dance
- 3 p.m. – Simon Says
Highlights About Deck the Palms Holiday Market
Proceeds from Deck the Palms Holiday Market support JLPB’s mission and community programs. This is truly a fun opportunity to shop for a purpose.
- Deck the Palms will take place Saturday, November 3rd, from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Palm Beach County Convention Center. Admission is free.
- The VIP Reception is on Friday, November 2nd, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., at the Palm Beach County Convention Center. Tickets are $60 per person.
- JLPB would like to thank the Stafford Firm for being the presenting sponsor at the event.
Follow PBT on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat: @palmbeachtattle
Email me your thoughts: email@example.com
© PALM BEACH TATTLE, 2018. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.